I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
3. amekus.eu is guided by the following basic principles of personal data processing:
3.1. Personal data are collected for specified and legitimate purposes;
3.2. Personal data are processed accurately and fairly;
3.3. Personal data is processed lawfully i.e. only where:
3.3.1. the data subject gives consent, i. y. agrees to abide by the E-Commerce Rules;
3.3.2. a contract is concluded or executed where one of the parties is a data subject;
3.3.3. amekus.eu is obliged by law to process personal data;
3.3.4. personal data must be processed for the legitimate interest pursued by amekus.eu or the third party to whom the personal data are supplied and where the interests of the data subject are not overriding.
3.4. Personal data is constantly updated.
3.5. Personal data shall be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were processed.
3.6. Personal data shall only be processed by authorized personnel.
3.7. All information on personal data processed is confidential.
3.8. The State Data Protection Inspectorate shall be notified of the processing of personal data in accordance with the established procedure.
II. COLLECTION, HANDLING AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
4. amekus.eu respects everyone’s right to privacy. Your personal data (name, address, telephone number, email address and other information in the e-store registration form) is collected and processed in order to:
4.1. for marketing purposes;
4.2. contact persons who have left contact details on the site can be contacted;
4.3. service or information issues are resolved;
4.4. other contractual obligations are fulfilled;
5. When processing and storing your personal data, amekus.eu implements organizational and technical measures that ensure the protection of personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as from any other unlawful processing.
6. amekus.eu may use data not directly related to your person for statistical purposes, y. data on pages visited and actions taken on your site. Such statistical data will be collected and processed in such a way as to prevent the disclosure of the Customer’s identity or any other personal data that could be used to identify the Customer.
III. COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
8. amekus.eu reserves the right to transfer information to third parties:
8.1. only 4.2 of this document. to achieve the objectives mentioned in paragraph 2;
8.2. only under the procedure established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania;
IV. MODIFICATION OR UPDATE OF PERSONAL DATA
9. You have the right to modify and / or update the information provided in the registration form.
V. COMMUNICATION OF INFORMATION OR CLAIMS
10. You have the right to request the modification or suspension of the processing of your personal data after you have authorized the processing of your personal data.
11. The amekus.eu website will respond to your request for personal data processing within 30 calendar days of your request. Only requests for the processing of personal data submitted in writing shall be considered.